This image includes the herd of wild ponies in the Grayson Highlands. I found Fabio, the stallion, and his harem while out for a short hike and they were happy enough to continue munching away while I took their photos, always from a safe and respectful distance, of course. The way they flip their hair to keep it out of their eyes is so eerily humanlike. I love the way the mountain complements the animal int he frame. June 2018.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor