I captured this beautiful baby turtle on April 8th at 6:25 in the morning. Everyday, early in the morning, I go to the beach for a walk and I also take my camera with me to capture crabs etc. I saw a man releasing baby turtles into the sea. At first, I stood there and watched them with joy because they were so small. When the baby turtles were going in to sea, the waves hit them and they came back, so I was ready with my camera to capture them and I got many shots, but only got a few good ones. I really enjoyed capturing them and also took some videos.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor