A photo of the Tufted Titmouse in the Eastern Redbud tree. I visited Plum Creek Nature Center in Goodenow Grove Nature Preserve in Beecher Illinois. I was delivering a couple prints for the Will County Illinois juried art show.
When I was there, I saw the most beautiful Redbud tree outside in the bird sanctuary. The light was beautiful, and the timing was right, when a Tufted Titmouse landed on the tree. Fortunately, I had my camera with me, and clicked this shot. I did minimal editing in Photoshop, and a slight crop to the final image.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor