I was out taking photos in Channahon IL, and a pair of Mute Swans were out in the river. The Swans were looking for food along the shoreline. As they continued looking for food, they came right up to me!
Unbelievable, and that I had to move back to get this shot. I was so shocked at how he looked me right in the eye, it was then I snapped this photo. I was amazed at the beauty of his face and eyes. After seeing the raw file, I cropped in a little tighter to show the detailed view of his face and eyes.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor