Spotted Owlets are one of my favourite subject to capture. For their expressions. This family of spotted owlets reside on a very old tree. The tree being old has lot of broken branches and without leaves. It gives perfect opportunity to capture the Owlets though small in the frame depicting behaviour. Over the months I have also developed interest in capturing these beauties with different backgrounds. On this particular day I had rented the 600 mm lens to capture them up-close with a 2x converter. However, on reaching the spot, I noticed the coniferous treen in the background and knowing that one of them used to come out and sit on that perch, had set my camera and then it was a matter of time to capture the beauty with the background!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor