I photographed this beautiful and tiny skipper butterfly (hesperiidae) during my last trip before the pandemic, in Holguín, Cuba (February 2020). I had the privilege to book a guide for the day and we mainly photographed birds this day, but we also had the chance to meet a few species of butterflies, which are my favorite subject in wildlife photography. It was the end of the day and I was about to go back to the hotel and I was very pleased to have the chance to photograph this cute little skipper.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor