This is the place that I visit regularly, especially for the spotted owlets. On this day I visited with an upgraded camera in hand. It was a pleasant surprise to see the trees in the background were blooming with yellow flowers.
As I positioned myself to have the spotted owlets with the yellow flowers in the background, the Rose rose-ringed parakeet started to come in and were very active. One of them was away from the crowd and, after a brief time, started preening itself.
With early morning light on it and the yellow flowers in the background, I just had to recover from the elation and click.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor