Not a common image of a British robin after its morning wash, taken from a visit to Rufford Abbey in Nottinghamshire. Shot with Canon R5 and 100-500mm. Covid restrictions have seen an abundance in not only numbers of local wildlife, but also trust in photographers. The unusual colours of the robin raise questions as to whether it's something unusual, but it's just post-wash fluffing.
I usually cover motorbike and sidecar racing events, but recently I have found a love for wildlife during lockdown which I hope you enjoy.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor