Post winter I visited Bangalore to my relative place. Where ever I go I always carry my camera and lens to grab any opportunity coming my way. I heard about a garden outside of the city where I can see few common birds. As the season started to change expectation is to see some birds on the garden. On a afternoon I went to that place with my camera gears. It was shiny with good afternoon light. The garden was full with lots of plants, most of them having flowers fully covered. I waled a little to see any activities. I found some red flowers (lilies) at an open place. A purple-rumped sunbird were hovering around it. I adjusted myself and fix my camera towards the plants. The bird sit on the stem of the plant and started to suck fluid from the flower. The Sun was just on the same side giving ample light for the photo.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor