I went to Scotland to photograph my favourite bird the Puffin and it was my first time to the Isle of May. When we arrived at the Island we walked around and first time in my life saw Puffins, which just amazed me, since they look like they could be from a cartoon.
I walked to the one side of the Island and noticed 2 Puffins far away on a rock standing and few minutes later few more Puffins came and they put on a show for me. They were jumping in the air and so on, so it was funny to capture. In this photo you see a Puffin jumping off and looks like the other ones are waiting in line, hehe. Behind them you got the Ocean and it really made for a good composition with great colours .
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor