It was raining on the previous day in the tea capital of Sri Lanka, but the next day the sky was clear. While I was enjoying the weather and sipping my morning tea, I heard a flock of birds chirping and moving from tree to tree. As soon as I saw it, I got my camera and took this picture of this beautiful feathered friend. This oriental white-eye its a resident breeder. They are very hard to capture as these birds move quickly from one place to another.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor