It was a snowy day in Warsaw, in Poland, near the river where I spotted around 10 Mandarin ducks hanging out and it was my first time seeing so many this place. I kept my distance and used my Sigma 15-600 lens to get some spectacular images of the snow falling on the Mandarin ducks. The colours are just amazing, especially in the snow. It was amazing time to be able to photograph the Mandarin ducks and they are probably the most beautiful duck in the world in my eyes . The following year I returned to the area but, did not see them so I was at the right place at the right time you can say.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor