I had to run into my work on a Saturday and was not happy. But when I was leaving work, I noticed a bunch of bluebirds in a tree while sitting in my car. Thankfully, I had my camera with me and just started taking photos of the beautiful bluebirds enjoying the berries on a holly tree. The 9 Bluebirds would fly between the holly tree and the spouting on the nearby building where they were eating the snow with their tiny beaks. Because it was an overcast day, the vivid colors of the bluebirds against the green holly leaves and bright red berries was magical.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor