While taking a morning stroll with my camera gears at Okhla Bird Sanctuary, in Noida, I saw this beauty. We all know its a very common bird but then the setting around the bird at that time was just wonderful. As the Kingfisher was sitting on the branch of a tree, the rays of sunlight were highlighting its beak. While the part behind the eye has shadow over it but then the blue wings were having the diffused sun rays making the appearance more colourful. The colours of the bird is more highlighted due the greenish background tone created by the leaves of other tress.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor