I photographed this beautiful Indian Scops Owl in spot light at Pench Tiger Reserve. We were in search of a big cat and on the way, there was a spot where scops owl use to rest. We decided to check and our decision was fruitful. The highlight about this was the light. It was as if nature wanted to grant me a gift by putting spotlight on the owl. After making the image, when I saw it in my camera, the poet inside me woke up and below are my first thoughts.
In the lights of day
Negativity vanishes in dismay
Crimson or golden
Everything glows up so sudden
Brightness and shadows
In the trees and it's trunks
Dark and hollow
Instinct is the only thing I follow!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor