Just outside my door, nature is going on despite I live in a big city. This particular morning it has been raining and in my small garden, life began to wake up, the snails were up and around. My eye catch the beauty of a pair of roman snails having interact. I grab my camera and got photos of there amazing slowly interact. The light wasn't the best as it was overclouded and it was in a rather dark corner of my garden. But the spare light somehow brighten up the snails in contrast to the dark corner. I spend maybe 30 min taking photos of them in different angels and after went inside to look what I got. Maybe an hour later I went outside again. I first wasn't looking for them particularly, but when I pass the place where I took the photos I got surprised. Right there the roman snails were and they were still going on. They had all the time they wanted. I called the photo Slow love in my garden.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor