Spring has always been my favourite time of year with all of the newborns and a perfect time to spend with the local goslings. Living in a city we are lucky to have a lot of green land around us and many ponds so the local bird population thrive at this time of year. The goslings are full of so much character from the dependency with their parents through to the sleep times under the mothers wing. Its always amusing when you get the sibling rivalry and tussles between them as they are rather feisty for fluffballs and there are certainly many squabbles that break out between them although capturing it is certainly a challenge as it happens so quickly. This opportunity just made me smile as it was a perfect one to caption with so many titles with the little one just accepting the backlash from his brother/sister and teamed with it happening in a field of daisies made it even more springlike.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor