When I saw a Great White Egret that was catching fish in the river, I approached without being seen to a good distance for the photographic capture and I fired at the moment in which it was still and its reflection was noticeable.
This Heron is a bird of great beauty and its flight is extraordinary, because it seems to fly in slow motion.
All day he keeps catching fish.
It was satisfying to take this shot without being seen by this beautiful bird.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor