A friend let me know about an owl's nest located in a nearby park. I had to check it out! When I arrived, there were three Great Horned babies.... two of which were actively exploring their environment. This particular bird seemed to want to stay in their nest area. I was drawn to him/her because of its inactivity. I know that not all owl eggs hatch at the same time so I am hoping that this little one makes it!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor