Great Egret through the Forest in an April Spring Snow.
I took advantage of an unusual late April Spring storm. I saw many bird species on the river this morning that were foraging for food, before the storm. A pair of Great Egrets were fishing in the river and started flying to different areas of the river to find fish. Over and over, they flew around on the river in the snow storm. I found it very difficult to focus in the white heavy snow on a white bird, After a few tries, I snapped this shot of this beautiful Great Egret across the forest on the river.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor