It was a rather pleasant morning, arriving at the Tiger reserve. However there were twigs tossed at me from above. Faeces and pebbles followed. It was after that I looked up, to see a family of Gray Langurs perched upon a wide tree. I took out my camera and lens, strapped it up and started searching for a proper picture. It was then I spotted this baby Langur amidst the Cassia flowers. I clicked it. It was a rather peaceful portrait of the baby.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor