Each year in late March, I notice the same birds migrating to the same habitats. It's like Déjà vu.....yesterday, the 2 double crested Cormorants arrived, the day before the yellow shafted Norther Flickers came in. Pretty soon the Red-headed Woodpeckers will be here, and on and on.
Spring also brings in the new, and it's so exciting to see the new hatchlings arrive. Last year the Kingfisher's had 3 chicks, and they were so fun to photograph and watch. I wanted to share my favorite Belted Kingfisher photograph titled the "Queenfisher."
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor