I was fortunate enough to go to the Masai Mara for 10 days in January, but the weather was so dreadful that this was the only sunrise I managed to see in the whole time I was there!
My original Exodus trip had been cancelled due to Covid restrictions imposed by the Government, but I was able to book privately as my trip was for work and not just a holiday. Thank Goodness for that loophole!
It was a beautiful, misty morning, so Paul Goldstein and I got up early to try and find a few big animals while the gorgeous dawn light lasted. It wasn't easy finding them in the mist, but we eventually stumbled on a couple of Cape buffalo, and this is one of the shots I took with my 800mm lens. Paul managed a great one of the buffalo apparently 'holding' the sun on its horns, but this one's not too shabby either...!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor