On a Sunny evening, along with my wife, I went to a park near our residence for a small hike that has a small canal. It's famous for turtles, beavers and you can occasionally herons.
We noticed this blue heron waiting to catch her dinner. Once it sensed our vibrations, it just flew away, but I was ready with my Nikon D7100 camera for any shot. With the water covered with algae, there was minimal reflection from the water, even when the sun was bright.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor