I was initially disappointed to see heavy fog when I awoke, but as the sun neared the horizon, the fog began to lift, leaving a fleeting, golden incandescence for just a few brief minutes. I've found that bad weather is often the best opportunity to make unique photos that no one else has. This is certainly one of my favorite images, wildlife or otherwise, and it came on a morning when I didn't really expect to make any portfolio-quality images. July 2018.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor