I was traveling with my wife to Ponce and then I decided to look for birds in a quite dry area burned by the sun and inside some bushes I heard the song of this endemic bird from Puerto Rico that sounds beautiful its song from highest to lowest its tone and here is the result. This one is a bit difficult to portray since she moves a lot in the bushes, but when she claims to be curious, they become very cooperative for the photo like Adelaida!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? You can even select the currency you wish to pay with and even get priority on the images you send us. Take a look below to see what you can enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly Photo Challenge
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
Clare Disano • Editor